Career Level Associate
Job Function Accounting & Finance
8minute Solar Energy is the largest privately-held developer of solar and storage projects in the United States. We have one of the best development teams in the industry with a track record of delivering above-market profitability and strong financial returns on utility-scale solar and storage projects. We are seeking the best and brightest people to help make clean energy abundant.
Accounts Payable Lead/ Staff Accountant
- Vendor maintenance: set up new vendor, update addresses, terms, etc.
- Process and review invoices and payments with a high degree of accuracy.
- Perform detailed review/audits of all documentation supporting payments to be processed in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Analyze documents, invoices, and contracts regarding payments.
- Process payments via ACH or WF Payment manager.
- Process employee expense reports using SAP Concur
- Monitor and respond to Outlook AP mailbox with questions from vendors and internal departments in a timely manner.
- Assist in providing audit support to internal and external auditors.
- Review vendor account statements and request missing invoices, as needed.
- Maintain W9 files for all vendors and assist with annual 1099 reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications/ Experience/ Abilities:
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience in accounting
- Knowledge of AP principles, practices, and processes.
- Excelled written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Concur and Intacct (Preferred)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while adapting quickly to maintain deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and clients.
8minute Solar Energy offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package, including 401(k) and fully paid medical and dental benefits and unlimited PTO. We are an equal opportunity employer.