Career Level Entry Level
Job Function Accounting & Finance
RealWear customers work in some of the most demanding environments on Earth. And we make advanced technology that improves their productivity while keeping them safe.
As a RealWear team member, your work will shape a new category of wearable devices and empower industrial workers around the world. If you’re highly skilled in sales, engineering, marketing or beyond, that’s a great start. But it’s not enough. To really thrive here, you need to be curious. Imaginative. Committed to excellence. And have a strong sense of integrity.
This is way more than a job. This is your chance to begin a new career that will disrupt dozens of industries.
- Manages the Company’s FP&A activities, including, but not limited to:
- Improvement and maintenance of the Company’s 1, 3, and 5-year financial models.
- Provide projections of financial condition under alternate scenarios to assist management in planning and decision making.
- Management and further buildout of Company’s budgeting software tool.
- Work with department leaders to understand budget requests and implement into budgeting tool.
- Work closely with Accounting Director on budget variance analysis and feedback into modeling tools.
- Ensure accurate and timely financial close.
- Improvement of internal controls within Finance as well as other departments of the Company.
- Assist VP of Finance with quarterly board and committee reporting.
- Assist VP of Finance with financial reporting to debt and equity investors.
- Develop optimal international tax strategy for subsidiaries including EMEA, India, China, and others.
- Coordinate with international employees and advisors to ensure healthy financial controls and reporting for subsidiaries.
- Assist VP of Finance in development and reporting of company KPIs.
- Drive improvements to collections procedures and results.
- Manage business insurance relationship and strategy.
- Assist VP of Finance in development and maintenance of foreign currency hedging strategy.
- Ensure successful outcome of annual financial audit and tax returns.
- Must have ability to work independently, initiate actions, plan and supervise effectively to obtain desired results.
- Excellent math aptitude, problem solving, financial analysis, attention to detail, and open communications are required.
- Advanced technical knowledge of GAAP principles.
- Advanced knowledge of GAAP inventory costing and experience managing accurate inventory records.
- Advanced knowledge of GAAP principles as they relate to software as a service.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years of experience in a senior financial management position in the manufacturing/technology industries serving a global market
- Expert knowledge of financial statement preparation and cash management.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform a number of complex tasks simultaneously and delegate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all corporate personnel.
- Demonstrated judgement and decision-making ability.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Maintain a team-oriented environment of direct reports
- Adapt quickly to a rapidly changing environment.
- Exhibit excellent PC skills, specifically spreadsheets.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND/OR REGISTRATION, LICENSING, CERTIFICATES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting required
- CPA required
RealWear is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.