Career Level Mid-Senior Level
Job Function Operations
Founded in 2009, 8minute Solar Energy is the nation’s largest independent developer of solar PV projects. 8minute has an unmatched ability to produce affordable clean energy and to deliver strong financial returns on utility-scale solar projects.
We have an opportunity for an Office Manager in our Austin TX office. This position requires an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats; someone who can provide direct support to several staff members while simultaneously juggling multiple priorities. The candidate should be a natural problem-solver who likes to keep things organized and is always looking for the next way to help.
• Manage day to day operations including employee, candidate, and guest experience
• Support IT initiatives while providing desktop support to on-site staff
• Collaborate with Operations Team to ensure new hires have a seamless onboarding experience
• Organize and coordinate team meetings including ordering and sometimes picking up meals for meetings
• Manage incoming/outgoing mail and FedEx packages
• Maintain a well-stocked and organized office
• Arrange for and supervise building maintenance
• Establish and manage vendor relationships while ensuring cost-effective, high-level service
• Special projects, as needed
The ideal candidate:
• Has a reliable and proactive attitude and aims to go above-and-beyond in their work
• Can come in early and/or stay late as required for special projects
• Passion for renewable energy!
Education and Skills:
• 3 to 5 years of professional office management experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced skills in Word and Excel
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact well with all levels of staff
• Notary Public or willingness to become a Notary
8minutenergy Renewables offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package, including 401(k) and
fully paid medical and dental benefits and unlimited PTO. We are an equal opportunity employer