Career Level Associate
Job Function Technical
About Advanced Energy
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (NYSE: AEIS), headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, USA, enables design breakthroughs and drives growth for leading semiconductor and industrial customers. Our precision power and control technologies, along with our applications know-how, inspire close partnerships and innovation in thin-film and industrial manufacturing. We are proud of our rich heritage, award-winning technologies, and we value the talents and contributions of all Advanced Energy’s employees worldwide.
Advanced Energy is currently hiring a talented SMT (Surface Mount Technology) Operator/Technician. This role, based at our site in Lockport, NY will be responsible for programming and operating SMT machines to meet production schedules and quality standards.
- Programs and operates “Universal” pick and place SMT machine to produce PC boards
- Hand places parts according to part markings and PCB silkscreen
- Communicates effectively in a professional manner
- Understands and follows all safety requirements
- Understands and follows ISO practices and procedures
- Ability to identify part markings and read PCB silkscreen
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must be able to work overtime including Saturdays as needed
- 1 year or more experience programming and operating surface mount technology equipment