Career Level Associate
Job Function EngineeringSales
RealWear customers work in some of the most demanding environments on Earth. And we make advanced technology that improves their productivity while keeping them safe.
As a RealWear team member, your work will shape a new category of wearable devices and empower industrial workers around the world. If you’re highly skilled in sales, engineering, marketing or beyond, that’s a great start. But it’s not enough. To really thrive here, you need to be curious. Imaginative. Committed to excellence. And have a strong sense of integrity.
This is way more than a job. This is your chance to begin a new career that will disrupt dozens of industries.
RealWear, Inc. is looking for Solutions Sales Engineers to serve our growing Mid-West region. We are looking for someone who is tech savvy and customer service oriented. If you are a believer in technology at its finest, then this is the place for you.
We offer an exciting and challenging job. The Solutions Sales Engineer will work closely with the Sales team and field-based Solutions Engineers to answer our customer’s questions on solutions involving RealWear’s products and services. This entails the preparation of pilots and technical demonstrations as well as answering any technical questions to ensure RealWear’s features and the technical design of the solution will adequately solve the customer’s challenges.
The Solutions Sales Engineer must be able to convey technically complex solutions in a manner that is easily understood by a variety of audiences. It is the responsibility of the Solutions Sales Engineer to prepare product demonstration systems and pilots for field sales teams and field Solutions Sales Engineers.
Answering customers technical questions are an important aspect of the function. Supporting some post sales aspects of projects as it relates to the more intricate details of the solutions configuration may also be required.
As a RealWear Employee, YOU are the key to our success. Come join our dynamic international team and be a part of our rapidly growing, successful business.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of RealWear’s products
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of products provided.
- Create and maintain technical product demonstration systems
- Implement remote pilot and proof of concept installations
- Answer potential customer’s technical questions via phone and emails
- Prepare and remotely support on-site pilot installations
- Provide technical sales support to the sales team
- Support technical responses to RFPs
- Service and support field sales teams demo systems
- Support trade shows and exhibitions by preparing all technical equipment and ensure the functionality of the system before shipping
- Develop strong relationships with customers
- Provide technical feedback to the product group
- 3-4 years sales engineering or customer facing experience in IT, security, mobile device or similar technologies.
- Possess curiosity and a thirst for knowledge
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exhibit a customer centric focus
- Excellent knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Experience with PC configuration and troubleshooting
- Solution selling experience and/or training a plus
- Excellent knowledge of IP networking
- IT certifications such as MCSE, VCP or CCNA a plus
RealWear is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.