Career Level Internship
Job Function EngineeringInformation TechnologyProject Management
What We Expect From You
- Minimum of 2 years completed towards earning a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering required
- Specific coursework specializing in electrical power systems is preferred
- Proven experience in Microsoft Software Applications (Word and Excel)
- Must be able to work over summer 2020 in our Denver office, option to work during school year based on business needs
- Must have authorization to work permanently in the US
What You Can Expect From Ulteig
For 75 years, we’ve built a culture focused on people – both our clients and our employees. We realize that a huge part of our success has relied heavily on the dedication and focus of our workforce; this is why we make investing in our employees a top priority. Being 100% employee-owned means we take our own success and the success of our clients personally.
We Offer Our Team Members
- Flexible Workplace
- Employee Ownership
- Competitive Pay
- Collaborative Environment
- Innovative Culture
Working at Ulteig is more than a job, it means you will be making a difference. Our vision is to be among the most highly regarded engineering and technical services firms in North America. Ulteig connects people and resources to develop compelling, integrated solutions across multiple Lifeline Sectors®, including power, renewables, transportation and water. Ulteig’s footprint spans the country and leverages its expertise with a wide range of public and private clients.
If you would like to be a part of a company that empowers it’s employees, apply today!
Ulteig provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, veteran status, disability and any other legally protected status. Drug Free Workplace.
ACHIEVE | GROW | COLLABORATE