Career Level Associate
Job Function Accounting & Finance
About Advanced Energy
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (NYSE: AEIS), enables design breakthroughs and drives growth for leading semiconductor and industrial customers. Our precision power and control technologies, along with our applications know-how, inspire close partnerships and innovation in thin-film and industrial manufacturing. We are proud of our rich heritage, award-winning technologies, and we value the talents and contributions of all Advanced Energy’s employees worldwide.
Advanced Energy is currently hiring a talented Treasury Analyst. In this role, the Treasury Analyst role contributes to the company’s success by supporting the treasury team with the various needs of cash management and banking operations. This position will support treasury operations by working cross functionally to support our banking strategy and global business via implementation of timely, cost effective, and scalable banking structures. This is an ideal opportunity for the right professional to learn and grow with a global company.
- Support the cash forecasting process and maintain related spreadsheets
- Daily interaction with financial institutions, including cash operations and organizational challenges
- Ensure compliance with internal controls around cash transfers, bank documentation, bank online access, etc.
- Monitor supply and movement of cash
- Reconcile bank fees and resolve errors
- Ensure accurate maintenance of bank accounts
- Keep track of investments and borrowings
- Administration of electronic bank portal(s) and support outgoing payments
- Coordinate communication between banks and business functional areas where needed
- Assist in evaluating and delivering global banking services to corporate stakeholders
- Assist with insurance claims, policy renewals, payments, and other day-to-day requests
- Active involvement in the treasury organization to achieve objectives according to plans and timelines
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years’ work experience in treasury/cash management or banking field preferred
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related field
- MBA and/or Certified Treasury Professional (CTP)
- Works in a standard office environment utilizing standard office equipment
- Occasional requirements for overtime or weekend hours
- Position will be based in our Denver office